Chai With Naku.
Wrote this little short story in 2020. I loved it. Hope you enjoy this little classic. Thank you ❤ / Merci ❤ Sweetpotatos and good chai, twegame wali for two big girls cannot be seen giggling. Naku is getting married tomorrow, I am the maid of honor, I’ll be an important lady tomorrow. I look… Continue reading
It’s All Over The News.
Papa dropped the newspaper on the round dining table he was sitting at and clapped his hands triumphantly. “That takes care of that,” he said. Mama, peeping past Papa’s shoulder to see the headline of the story he had been reading, nodded in agreement. “Thank God. Now our children’s souls will be spared from the… Continue reading
Books; Man’s best friend
I “When I look back, I am so impressed again with the life-giving power of literature. If I were a young person today, trying to gain a sense of myself in the world, I would do that again by reading, just as I did when I was young.” – Maya Angelou I haven’t always loved… Continue reading
Ferrister Mirembe here 🙃. Hope you are okay. I suck at intros so here are some fun facts about me.
- I try to scribble. I have been writing for 2 years and I still feel like a novice. Thus I end up calling my writings scribbles.
- I cannot crack a damn joke. I just don’t know why. I mean I love dark humor and I am sarcastic but cracking a joke! Hell to the no.
- I am a boring human. And I don’t feel bad about it. 😅
- I love film! ( I write film scripts, I spent my weekends watching omeleto, dusk & goblins short films on YouTube ). I love reading! I spend most of my time reading. I don’t have a favourite book but I’d recommend ‘Build Your House Around My Body by Violet Kupersmith’
- I am a walking controversy. I love making new friends but I am an introvert. I love networking events but I get drained so fast. I don’t mind small talk but I suck at initiating it.
- I am an aggressive and passionate human about the things and people that I love.
- I am a feminist social worker and product designer.
- And last but not least I am a seeker and a fast learner. If there is anything my 20s have taught me is that I love to find new things and perfect the old within.